HealthFrame Family Edition
Personal Health Record
Create Your Own Personal Health
Be Prepared For Medical Emergencies and Doctor Visits!
Your doctor is
responsible for your healthcare. You are responsible for your health! Organizing and
managing your health record is a shared responsibility of the patient and healthcare provider and is a key
factor in improving the quality of your health care, reducing the risk of medical errors and reducing health
HealthFrame Family Edition 2.1.11
HealthFrame Family Edition is a personal medical records software
application which stores and organizes personal medical information about you and your family so that you can
be better prepared for doctor visits, hospitalizations and other situations pertaining to your health such as
applying for health insurance.
This tool is essential for implementing and
maintaining a proactive approach to your healthcare and improving your health.
Oftentimes medical records are not available when they are most needed, such as
during emergency room visits, when you see a doctor for the first time or after you have
This program allows you to maintain your own personal records for use in those
situations where they are direly needed but not otherwise not readily available.
of the Important Features of HealthFrame Family Edition are the Following:
- Stores a Variety of Information
- It stores a variety of personal health information including
illnesses, hospitalizations, physician encounters (i.e. visits and communications), journal entries in between
doctor visits, medications, allergies, immunizations, surgeries, lab results and family
- Stores Health Information for the Entire Family
- One program can be used to house medical information for the
entire family including things such as children's immunization records and medication lists of elderly
- User Friendly - Its interface is very user friendly and allows for the efficient input and retrieval of
- Can Be Exported to a USB Flash Drive
- Following an exportation to a USB flash drive data can be
viewed from any computer with the free HealthFrame viewer software installed.
- ASTM Continuity of Care Compatible
- This feature, if activated, allows you to share electronic
medical records with your doctor(s).
- Health Library - This feature allows you to learn more about your conditions and the medications your are
taking for them.
- Report Generation
- This allows you to create a number of reports including journal
summaries, medical history summaries and tracking graphs.
- Basic Information - Includes the names of family members, personal information, advanced directives, emergency
contacts, birth information and insurance information.
- Record of Providers - This will be a list of current and past treating physicians, hospitals and treatment has been
received, pharmacies, etc.
- Technical Support - Support can be obtained from the developer, Records for Living.
Support options are e-mail, forum and FAQ posted on the Records for living website. There are also very
informative help files that are part of the software program.
In this information age we required to provide more
and more information about ourselves than any other time in history. Unless you and your family members have lived
in a medical vacuum and have absolutely no medical information you need this computer-based personal health record
software program to enable you to easily retrieve and transport viable health information that might be required of
you at any point in your life. Having access to that information can be the difference in accomplishing or not
accomplishing a mission. It can also improve your health care, decrease your medical expenses by reducing or
eliminating duplicate or excessive laboratory and x-ray testing, and in some
instances save your life.
Click Here To Order